Join us for the Montreal PowerShell User Group #02 meeting on the Tuesday 27th of October 2015 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at the Warner Brothers Games Studio!
We will have the two following presentations: Using the PowerShell Pipeline (Beginner level) and Creating Script/Function (Beginner/Intermediate level).
Both presentations will be presented by User Groups members: Martin Lebel and Gary Szabo. (Thank you guys!)
Hope to see you there! Free Pizza, Pop Corn and some games/movies to win!
• Using the Pipeline and formatting the output presented by Martin Lebel
• Creating PowerShell Script and Function presented by Gary Szabo
Tuesday, 27th of October 2015 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Warner Brothers Games - 888 Maisonneuve Est - 6th Floor
Room: Jack Warner (In front of elevators)
- 6:00pm - Doors open, Introduction of the User Group, Chat with the audience, Pizza and PopCorn
- 6:30pm - Welcome message
- 6:40pm - "Using the Pipeline/Formatting objects" by Martin Lebel
- 7:25pm - Break
- 7:30pm - "Creating PowerShell Script and Function" by Gary Szabo
- 8:15pm - Discussion, ideas of topics for the next meeting and Participant prize draw.
- 8:30pm - End
Participant prize drawWe will have a draw at the end of the meeting (A couple of Games/Movies) We'll use Get-Random of course ;-)
SponsorsWe would like to thank our sponsors for their support:
RSVP/Register and more info
The meeting will not be recorded or broadcasted
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions, leave a comment or send me an email at email@example.com. I invite you to follow me on Twitter @lazywinadm / Google+ / LinkedIn. You can also follow the LazyWinAdmin Blog on Facebook Page and Google+ Page.